Thursday, April 16, 2020

Some Junk From the Basement


I’m running kind of low on ideas these days, so here’s some old junk I dug up from the basement.

For those of you who can’t read disgraphic, this says “Medieval Reality Game.” I think it was a mock-up for a knight-themed virtual-reality game I wanted to make. Note that the tag on the circle says “choking hazard.” 

Next we have a list of things I wanted to do over the summer. I think my mom encouraged me to make them academic goals, but that fell apart pretty quickly. I’m also pretty sure my mom wrote this too. 


And finally we have my petition to bring back Galidor, perhaps the worst Lego theme of all time. These things were hardly even Lego at all, made out of these enormous pieces that were so specialized you couldn’t dream of making anything decent of your own out of them. They also had a TV show, though I didn’t watch that, I just got obsessed over the awful toys for some reason. I remember passing these forms around to random people leaving church one Sunday, which is where most of the signatures come from. Probably, most people were just being polite. 





1 comment: