Monday, April 15, 2019

Two Things I Did This Weekend

No new content this today, exactly, (though I hope to start up Monday posts again soon!), but I just wanted to write quick plugs for two pieces of media I helped out with this weekend.

First, Inklette Magazine published a collection of interviews with and writing by various Cow Tipping Press students and staff, which I've been working on for almost a year now. Cow Tipping Press is a really great publishing house, which offers classes and publication to adults with disabilities. I had a great time working for them last summer and curating this article over the past couple months, so I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out!

On a markedly different note, I also appeared for about a second and a half in a video about air fresheners. Being stuck at a track meet for twelve hours does weird stuff to your head, I guess.

And, as long as I've got your attention, submissions are open for Inklette Magazine's next issue, so if you have poetry, prose, or visual art lying around, send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment